Big Firm Knowledge and Experience, Small Firm Service
Small business owners, entrepreneurs and individuals rely on Jeff to assist them with their broad range of legal needs. His experience and education in a variety of areas of both law and business allow him to provide quality legal and personalized advice for numerous issues often faced by business owners and individuals.
My husband and I found ourselves in an unbelievable real estate situation, but Jeff helped make things right. He's funny, honest, communicative and made the best possible outcome a reality for us.
If your find yourself needing a real estate (or business or estate planning) attorney, give Jeff a call. You will not regret it!
Jeffery is simply amazing. He shepherded my sole proprietorship into a full-fledged S corp and did so with aplomb. No hassles, no hidden fees. He was always responsive and kept me in the loop with any developments. Absolutely solid results & great advice. He's now got a client for life.- Stewart M.
Jeff is the man! He is what a lawyer should be. Very friendly, informative, and tells you like it is. He educates us in a way that doesn't make us feel beneath him and is very easy going. Professional, thorough, and fast work. Definitely a good find...one of the best business contacts we have.- Eric S.
Contact Attorney Jeffrey Moscot
The Conejo Valley Law Group serves clients throughout Ventura and Los Angeles County. However, the vast majority of our clients do business or live in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Camarillo, Ventura and Santa Barbara. If you are looking for a Ventura County attorney to handle a small business, real estate or estate planning issue, contact the Conejo Valley Law Group today.
- Law Business Planning, Agreements and Contracts
- Business Purchases, Sales and Mergers
- Business Formation, Conversion and Dissolution
- Business Governance and Maintenance
- Shareholder (“Buy/Sell”) Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Transactional Business Disputes
- Business Succession Planning
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Real Estate Financing Transactions
- Commercial Lease Negotiation, Drafting and Review
- Real Estate Investment Planning and Implementation
- Real Estate Syndications /Investment Partnerships
- Tax - Deferred Real Estate Transactions (“1031 Exchange”)
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes